At our practice your companion receives in-depth one on one care. We provide thorough, lengthy examinations and treatments in a calm environment. We treat one animal at a time.It is the practice’s intention to include the following:
- Listening to and respecting your individual concerns and needs.
- Caring service toward enhancing your pet’s well being.
- Providing a high standard of veterinary services
- Support for freedom from physical, emotional, and mental suffering, which to us includes compassionate support when dying.
Treatment begins with an initial holistic examination (up to 75 minutes) which includes:
- History taking: questions regarding your animal’s current health concern (for example — a skin problem). Also, questions regarding digestion, drinking, sleep, temperament, diet, etc., which help us to understand the root of the issue.
- Review of prior medical records where applicable (x-rays, labwork, etc.,). This includes any records you may want to bring from any previous veterinary examinations.
- Thorough examination using holistic approach to veterinary medicine. This includes conventional approach plus evaluation of tongue, pulse, coat, skin, radiance, temperament, etc.
- Recommendations on appropriate diet for your animal’s condition.
- Treatment with acupuncture and/or osteopathic manipulations depending on your animal’s needs.
- Determination and recommendation on appropriate herbs and supplements.
- Recommendations in conventional medicine if advisable (further blood tests, x-ray, MRI, ultrasound, etc.)
- Contact with your conventional veterinarian if necessary.