Geriatric Issues, Pain & Arthritis
As with humans, when our pets age they tend to become increasingly prone to degenerative diseases of the muscles, bones and joints. Of course, these changes are not limited to older animals. Many young animals suffer tendon and ligament trauma and require surgical repair. Here at Harmony, we successfully treat a myriad of pain and soft tissue conditions. We also excel at post-surgical rehabilitation and pain management so that you and your pet can get back to enjoying your life
together. Whether you have a sweet geriatric animal that needs support to continue moving fluidly, or a young athlete that requires support after an injury, we have a variety of approaches to help heal, balance and support your pet to live a happy and pain-free life.
• Degenerative Arthritis (such as hip and elbow dysplasia)
• Pulled, torn or strained muscles and more musculoskeletal conditions.
• Facial & radial nerve paralysis
• Intervertebral disc disease
• Peripheral nerve disease
• Urinary & fecal incontinence